Pansy inthe Rain

Especially for those who have lost husbands, wifes, boyfriends, girlfriends, or partners to suicide.

Pansy inthe Rain

Postby suepred » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Today I braved my yard and garden for the first time since Mikey has died. We both enjoyed growing things and the outdoors together. He always loved my various flower projects and we did many different things in our yard. While dodging raindrops and talking outloud to our turtles who have just come up for spring, I look ed down by my foot and there was a little tiny blue and yellow baby pansy! It was growing right by the gate to our drive way in a rather odd place. These flowers are not perannials and I never have had them come back before. They were one of Mikey's favorites he called them "the ones with the pretty faces". Last year when he was really sick I planted them very first right by the front door in a pot for him to see and enjoy. When I spoted this little one in such a strange place I knew that he sent this to me this spring and I just smiled. Peace suepred.
suepred
Regular

Re: Pansy inthe Rain

Postby mydnyghtamethyst » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Aww that is so sweet, Him leaving flowers for you.
mydnyghtamethyst

Re: Pansy inthe Rain

Postby Bereaved1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 am

Thank you for your wonderful story, suepred. For me, that follows on you talking to Mikey when you lit candles the other night. What we know about our connection with the spirit world is so small compared to what we think we know about the so-called real world. For myself I know that I have to be in a positive mindset to see or even notice these amazing signs.

My brother has seen a red butterfly where there are no red butterflies and is sure that it is our niece who passed in a car accident while jogging with her headset on when she was 18.

These miracles are not always visual. Sometimes they are ideas that pop into my head. Just now at breakfast I started to think for the first time in years of the good times I had speaking at lunches in a Toastmaster group. I thought that it would be wonderful to join them again but I am currently challenged for the cost of the lunch. We always spoke about things we really cared about and uplifted each other. I just checked their website to find that one of the oldest living members, a great speaker and distant friend had passed last Monday. His funeral is this morning. I'm going to attend.

Before that I had changed a nightmare about being in combat that I was having because Cali reminded me of a book I have that I hadn't looked at in a while. EXPLORING THE WORLD OF LUCID DREAMING. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_ ... Caps%2C277 I had no idea how to go back into this nightmare and change it. I asked and then I got the idea to go back in as a movie director and yell CUT! PRINT! this is a good movie. Have a wonderful day. (((hugs)))
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Return to Left Alone