His Birthday

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

His Birthday

Postby Peaches406 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:38 pm

He was 22 yesterday. I miss him in a way I will never be able to put into words. I am no longer angry at him, I am still angry for sure, but I not at Trent. My only wish is a goodbye, he should have said goodbye. Gods how I miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been numb since Thanksgiving, just f!#^ing numb. Next month will be a year and I will face the drawer. After my brother's death I had a lot to deal with, to go through. I put in a drawer all the things I found that were too painful to look at and too precious to throw away. I will open it March 31st....
My baby brother was the most cherished person in my life, I loved him above all others, no one was more important. He walked me down the aisle to wed the man that has helped me survive this, this soul wrenching loss. I wish, hope, and pray everyday that he walks with me still.

we had such a hard time keeping in step
Trent Daniel Jones 2/14/90 to 3/31/11 ~ My heart, my love, my life....
Peaches406
Regular

Re: His Birthday

Postby Blossom » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Sigh....hold on Peaches.
Blossom x

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby tmsharpe » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

So sorry! I hope you find the strength to look at his things. I have packed my mom's things as well...Tina
tmsharpe

Postby crisa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 am

Peaches, I hope the 14th passed as peacefully as possible for you! Beautiful picture of the two of you! I'll be thinking of you and your precious brother on March 31st. As a matter of fact, on that very day, I'm probably gonna do The Suicide Prevention Walk at my local college!
Keep holdin on Honey!
Crystal
crisa
Active

Return to * This Month *