My best friend

Help teenagers who may have lost friends or famil members to suicide, in the hopes that they can find a safe place to discuss and share with each other.

My best friend

Postby lh2011 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 pm

So last night at like 12:30 i found out that my friend left me he took his own life wow i didnt see it coming i mean how could this happen wow i feel so alone and ugggh i dont even know all my feelings right now
laura
I miss you daddy
Daddy you are my hero!!!
I love and miss you daddy RIP
lh2011
Regular

Re: My best friend

Postby ScottsMom » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh, I am just so sad to hear this. You have so much to cope with already and now you are wounded again.

I hope the community will help you and your friends with support and understanding. Perhaps out of this loss will come some help for you, honey. My heart is broken.

V--
ScottsMom
Mentor

Postby hopeandpray » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I am so sorry that you have been hurt again
hopeandpray

Postby crisa » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am

laura- I am so very sorry to hear this! I am so very sorry about the loss of your best friend!
Crystal
crisa
Active

Postby BigSister1952 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh Laura,

This must feel like such a huge weight, so heavy ... your dear friend and your dad to mourn. I still work on my multiple losses EVERY day. Not every day is acutely painful, but every day there are little and big things for my heart and mind and body to process. I don't know how we all do it... but I know that we do. Somehow we do.

Sending you a warm hug and holding you in my heart...
Donna, moderator

Big Sister of Shari (1957-2006)
"You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart..."
BigSister1952
Active

Postby Blossom » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 am

Hi Laura...I am so sorry that you lost your friend...it must be hard to know which way to point your feelings right now and feel like those you love are leaving you. Please don't let this become a fear for others - they will stay with you now and for very many years to come. I hope you have some kind people to be with...the people it feels good to be with.
Blossom x

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby crisa » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 am

laura- Again, I am sorry! I know the overwhelmingness that comes with multiple losses! I know how it feels that it would be so much easier to push everyone away, for fear of losing another, yet again! But the truth is no matter how much you push others away, the love you have for them is already in your heart and doesn't go away or lesson when you push them away, so instead I made the choice long ago to embrace the love and time I have with others, never taking a single moment for granted!
Sometimes the very thing that breaks your heart the most (the love in your heart for others, especially those you have lost or who have hurt you) is the very thing that helps you, which is the love of others and the love you have for others!
I know right now life probably seems very unfair and you might feel extremely anxious about losing someone else! Let others be there for you!
Crystal
crisa
Active

Postby fellforthesharks » Tue May 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I started this group on facebook because I wanted to make an accessible group for support. This group is ONLY for teenagers. It's really hard at school because people will say things like "kill me now" or "I'm just gonna kill myself" because of little things like low grades. So here's a group where people will understand what we're going through.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 6764939464
fellforthesharks
Visitor

Return to Teenagers Remembering