My daddy

Help teenagers who may have lost friends or famil members to suicide, in the hopes that they can find a safe place to discuss and share with each other.

My daddy

Postby lh2011 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Well I dont know what to do anymore. I lost my dad on november 6th due to suicide and I feel so lost and confused. If you have been through this before how have you dealed with it or got through it. :cry: :cry: :cry:
lh2011
Regular

Re: My daddy

Postby fellforthesharks » Tue May 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I started this group on facebook because I wanted to make an accessible group for support. This group is ONLY for teenagers. It's really hard at school because people will say things like "kill me now" or "I'm just gonna kill myself" because of little things like low grades. So here's a group where people will understand what we're going through.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 6764939464
fellforthesharks
Visitor

Postby HeisMyAngel » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi, I also lost my father. I'm almost fifteen and I never knew my father, he commited suicide right after my mom got pregnant. I may have never knew him but it hurts me so bad. and I feel like no one understand. and I feel like I don't know what to do anymore. I need someone to talk too.
I'm here for you..

-Anna..
HeisMyAngel
Visitor

Postby StewPot » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I dont know what age you are but I lost my dad when i was nine, I'm now 16... There's nothing that really helped me other than letting my feelings out to my mother in letters as it can be hard to in speech... I missed out on a lot with my dad but I think in some ways it made me a stronger person in some ways and more self reliant.. If you feel angry or confused your best going to a group.. my mum went to a group called pips.. others share stories and theirs prayers etc for the lost
StewPot
Visitor

Postby Bereaved1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

StewPot, you are amazing. I want to be just like you when I grow up. I think my inner child just wrote that because I am an older woman, chronologically.
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby psyquestor » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:34 pm

(((Anna)))) Would you like to tell us about your Dad? Has your Mom shared special memories of him with you? Are you in contact with his side of the family at all?

We're here Anna and we want to help (((hugs)))
Tammy
Proud Army Mom

I thought I would lay down and die after losing my Son to suicide.
Instead I chose to fight the monster that killed him.
http://www.afsp.org

Hold On, Pain Ends
psyquestor
Supporting

Return to Teenagers Remembering