Always your baby

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

Always your baby

Postby dadsgurl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Dad,

Happy birthday dad. November 12th we would all be sitting around talking and celebrating the day you were born. How we all miss you so. Please know we all love you and when i see you again I will hug your neck and never let you go. Love you dad. No matter how old I get I will ALWAYS be your little girl.
dadsgurl

Re: Always your baby

Postby Bereaved1 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi dadsgirl. I'm sorry that I didn't send you support until today, December 26th, 2011 when replying to people who have had 0 replies is helping me. I'm sure your father got your message and loves you back. (((hugs)))
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Return to * This Month *