Holidays and stuff

A discussion of any suicide issue or grief topic that don't fit elsewhere.

Holidays and stuff

Postby Moun10dew » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi....I'm not sure what the rest of you are dealing with or feeling at this time of year. I know that personally, I'm having somewhat of a rough time of it. I'm glad I have my family and the friends that are around for support. I spent 41 years being single...dating off and on...but nothing serious around the holidays. Last year was the first year that I spent with someone that I had fallen deeply in love with. This year...I'm back to being single since her suicide and it hurts a lot more than the previous 41 years. I see jewelry commercials and think about last Christmas... but I also think about what won't happen this Christmas. I had plans for this year. I'm trying to remain somewhat happy and enjoy the holidays for what they are. I just wanted to thank you all for letting me get stuff off my chest that past (almost) a year since Kristin's suicide. I hope you all have a happy holiday season...whatever your faith.

Love to you all.

Jason
Moun10dew
Regular

Return to Miscellaneous