Signs of Deja Vu All Over Again

A discussion of any suicide issue or grief topic that don't fit elsewhere.

Signs of Deja Vu All Over Again

Postby Beloved1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:23 am

Watch for the signs of a mentally ill person and believe what you see. During this move, a terrific guy with a moving company helped me with stage 1 of my move. I know I'm hyper vigilant, but who wouldn't be after my history with mentally ill people? He looked like a completely different person on the 2nd meeting yesterday. Today I feel like I got kicked in the stomach that I am having a deja vu that he might be bipolar and I was so confident that he & his crew could help me finalize my move before eviction. Now I'm not so sure. Thank you God for a little Diazepam. God doesn't give all of this to you without a little help.
Beloved1
Regular

Re: Signs of Deja Vu All Over Again

Postby Beloved1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:24 am

I can't tell you how important it is to develop, trust and act on your intuition. That unfortunate narcissist who I recognized as an energy vampire is out of my life. I just booked another crew to complete my move. It took being aware, trusting that what I saw was real after a couple of reality testing meetings, and having the courage to accept the reality even though it felt like it would be easier to deny it. And then I took action. WHEW! This has been a huge learning experience.
Beloved1
Regular

Re: Signs of Deja Vu All Over Again

Postby fay48 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:51 am

Beloved1, i myself am seeing the signs too, right now my mind tells me we are powerless to change fate??? I hope your settled soon, all of this added stress :( thinking of you, Fay.
i missed you yesterday, i miss you today and i will miss you tommorow and always x
fay48
Regular

Return to Miscellaneous