what she/he excel and unfamiliar with?

Share special memories of the person that you remember.

Re: what she/he excel and unfamiliar with?

Postby ScottsMom » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

The shape and size of Dave's personality is alive for me now, what fun he was. Its all the quirky and unique things that fill the gaps and undoing our sameness as humans. I love the nicks he gave the kids - adorable.

Thanx Suzanne
V--
ScottsMom
Mentor

Postby Blossom » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Yes, I enjoy hearing as well.
Blossom x

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby samwong » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Seem like our loves one are all very special person.

Singapore was a small island (it only a small dot on the world map) , and everywhere is high-rise buildings. It like a hugh metropolican . My mum love natures. She love trees, plants, the wild. I would say city doesnt fit her. When am small, she always tell me about coconut trees, how strong the swing side to side without breaking even with strong gust of wind.
She like plants, without failed i often see her watering the plants.

Suzanne - i kinda envy you living so close to the nature, with stables near by.. etc.. having dogs..In singapore , the place i stayed cannot even have a golden retreiver.

Peace to you all.
I LOVE MY MUM! SEE YOU IN HEAVEN WHEN MY TIME HAS COME.
GOD, Please show your loves to all.
samwong
Active

Postby blume07 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Sam...You truly honor your mum! What amazes me is that you noticed so many things about her and now they are memories imbedded in your heart. So many times, things we do day in and day out seem to go unnoticed...or so we think. When we love someone so much, even the little things they do go into a file in our brains and stashed away. You may not even think about it. But when our loved ones are gone, somehow all those files we stored away open up and we have beautiful memories. God has blessed you with your beautiful memories that are yours forever. Thank you for sharing those with us.
Peace & Comfort.
"The time came when the pain it took to stay, was greater than the pain it took to go."
blume07
Regular

Postby samwong » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:23 am

i have a hard day this morning.

I dreamt am crying for my mum and when i woke up, tears was flowing down my cheeks...

I was like half awake half dreaming...Miss her so much.
I LOVE MY MUM! SEE YOU IN HEAVEN WHEN MY TIME HAS COME.
GOD, Please show your loves to all.
samwong
Active

Postby polo126 » Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Dear Sam,
This is what I love to think about - the wonderful things about my dear sweet brother. He could fix anything - figure out anything mechanical. When he was a young teenager he spent weekends with my father rebuilding the engines of family cars. I can see him now lying under the car with my father reaching up to change a part and going back and forth to the house to get another tool I remember him telling me that he remembered lying in bed with my mother at night when he was about 2 or 3 and thinking about how to position his arm so that when she got out of bed it would wake him up and he could get up with her. And he was so surprised when he woke up and she wasn't there! He won a prize for best in geometry when he was in 10th grade. He was very athletic and took so much pleasure in physical pursuits - biking and sailing. My mother says that what she loved the most about him was that he was so good - that he didn't criticize people - that he was so kind. And I discovered after he died that he was also naturally poetic - a beautiful, sensitive writer. And he loved good food - especially Asian food - and lots and lots of garlic!
What was he unfamiliar with - the business world, bureaucracy, brushing his hair sometimes(:))

He was a wonderful, lovely brother and I am so grateful to have known him. Thank you so much Sam for starting this topic.
polo126
Visitor

Previous

Return to Memories