Just missing you again

Share special memories of the person that you remember.

Just missing you again

Postby stedger » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:59 am

You slip into my memories all the time you know. Do you remember me? My friends say, oh, you having a moment?, Ya, I am. They let me have my moment, they know how I am now that you are gone, even if it has been almost 5 years. You usually get me on the way home. Little Man died too. Maybe you found him at the Rainbow Bridge. He passed at my feet and again I felt so lost and alone. I have a friend but he is just a friend, I can't stay alone anymore, not in that house. Now I just wait for my time when ever that will come. I still work and do the things I need to do and will continue but there is not much joy in that any more. It is just going through the motions because that is what we do.
I just needed a moment with you. You are still in my heart. Your 50th birthday will be coming up soon, it would have been fun. I miss you always.
stedger

Re: Just missing you again

Postby stedger » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 pm

it is me, today is a bad day hon. I can quit sobbing. there are days when it just won't quit. just want to say I love you, I miss you. this is so cruel. my love is gone, my dog is gone, my life is gone and it hurts..................funny, i write to you nd me. guess i am just that way. this won't ever end will it?? not until i end I have a new dog, Brewster and he is as damaged as I am so we are a good fit. I would have all of the damaged animals if i could. Well Love I do have to work now. I wish I could just sleep.
stedger

Postby vbryan23 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm so sorry. I understand I feel like talking to my sweet Adam every Minute of the day since he left me.. its been almost two weeks now and I never felt so much pain before. My mind races with thoughts of him and I together. I cry every night and wonder why me? Why didn't he talk to me? Why would he do this if he knew how many people love him and care. Anyway I hope u feel better I I usually pray or try to keep busy but, at the end of the day I break down..
vbryan23

Postby stedger » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 pm

I know what you are saying Hon, I am so sorry that ypu are here too. At least we have a place to go when we feel alone and sad when our loves slip into our thoughts. Love them the rest of our lives huh
stedger

Return to Memories