i,ll paint u one day..

Share special memories of the person that you remember.

i,ll paint u one day..

Postby sulene » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 pm

im an artist. since kevi died, i have not painted again. he was the backbone of my inspiration to do so, he was my muse. no one has ever shown so much geniune interest in my work, as he did. he would bully me sometimes, to start painting, when i didnt want to. ..and my work soared to new heights! he always told me.."3d swty...3d to your art" . then he was gone, and my canvass stayed blank and muted and empty, like me. yesterday, i picked up my paintbrush again. ..after crying so much , i thought it would never stop....i painted for my kevin. a special picture, our favourite place. ..the sunset....it hurt, it was emotionally utterly draining! i didnt really feel better afterwards, [well, there goes that theory that art is good therapy]..but last night, while i was sleeping, i was aware of kevis presence..a peacefull presence. i am far from healing.....but he made his presence felt, and for that, im gratefull. thank u kevi. i love u.
sulene

Re: i,ll paint u one day..

Postby Blossom » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 am

This is wonderful...I don't know what feeling 'better' is anymore....but I think I understand how something like this serves to get it out, lay it down.

I am learning an instrument - 99% perspiration...in the hope that the 1% inspiration will visit me one day.

I guess there are stops and starts in all of this, dams and flows.

I'm very pleased for you :) even if you are exhausted - you earned it.

Someone said to me the other day, that the angels see creation in motion, not the finished product. I took that to mean that in creating, we are immersed in that other dimension...where they 'see' us....and we feel them.

Hold on. Perhaps Kevi shared his peace with you.
Blossom x

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby sulene » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am

THANK U SO MUCH BLOSSOM, IM SURE KEVI SHARED HIS PEACE WITH ME. THAT SOMEONE WHO TOLD U BOUT THE ANGELS WATCHING THE CREATION OF SOMETHING"...IS WISE.I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF YES,EVEN THOUGH IT IS STOP AND STARTS, AT LEAST I STARTED. [AND OF COURSE, I AM NOT! SATISFIED WITH MY WORK]...NO SURPRISE THERE. WHAT KIND OF INSTRUMENT ARE U LEARNING??? THAT SOUNDS SOOTHING TO THE SOUL. I KNOW WHAT U MEAN BY NOT KNOWING WHAT ""BETTER ' IS....TO ME, BETTER MEANS WHEN U HAVE BEEN ILL.....ALL WE CAN DO ,IS TRY TO COPE. [AND WHATS WITH""GETTING OVER IT"""] THERE IS NO SUCH THING. IM HOLDING YOUR HAND MY DEAR, SHARING IN YOUR PAIN, HOPING U HAVE PEACE,EVEN IF ITS JUST FOR A MOMENT. LOVIES...
sulene

Postby Blossom » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you right back at you....woke up to a bad headspace...off to work despite myself...so it was nice to have a little hand to hold. Soemtimes when I shelve books....I would really like to throw them instead. I think it would feel good.

Harp...not an overnight proposition....but every bum note sounds heavenly (as opposed to violin). Too big to throw ;)
Blossom x

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby sulene » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

HEY SWTY BLOSSOM, IM SORRY TO HEAR U WOKE UP BAD, HOPE MY HAND HOLDING YOURS DID HELP! I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR, EVEN IN THESE DARK TIMES! OH HOW I WISH I COULD THROW THINGS AROUND TOO....I HEAR FROM GOOD AUTHOURITY THAT APPARENTLY IT DOES WONDERS.....BUT TYPICAL ME, MY THOUGHTS JUMPS AHEAD TO"""""" WHO WILL BE CLEANING THE MESS UP??????????"""" I CAN JUST IMAGINE THAT HARP BEEING THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM........SO EVERY NOTE SOUNDS NICE U SAY???......U WOULD LOVE TO LEARN TO PLAY THE VIOLIN{TOO EXPENSIVE TO THROW}..{SMILE}....OMW KEV WOULD LOVE THAT IMAGE......WHY IS IT SO HARD TO EXPRESS MY ANGER...DO I HAVE ANY? SOMETIMES I THINK THE NUZAC I AM TAKING , IS DOING ITS JOB TOO WELL, AND SOMETIMES I DONT THINK ITS WORKING AT ALL.CAN I SEND U AN PIC OF KEVIS FAVOURITE PAINTING BLOSSOM?? [ONE THAT I DID}...HOPE THOSE BOOKS U ARE SHELVING BEHAVE....LOTS OF LOVIES....HUG!!!
sulene

Return to Memories