remembering kevin

Share special memories of the person that you remember.

remembering kevin

Postby sulene » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:36 pm

i remember the smile , the look in your eyes when u looked at me. so much love there, in those depths of u. how i could make u laugh, how u would always tell me to "mellow". oh how i miss u kevi, i miss everything about u and the pain just doesnt go away!!!! i want u back. i want u back at my side. this is unbearable. i remember how u used to hold me so tight, right through the nites. i remember your smell, i remember u...every day, every minute . every second . i remember your battles against bipolar..that in the end, u just could not fight it anymore. i know u have found peace kevi. but now.....i ask u, ..how do i find peace????? how do i go on without u???? what if i cant make it.. u built me up and left ...[a good friend told me, that God used u to build me. ] and now u are gone..im not finished kevi, i stand with empty arms and a heart that aches... i remember u my swty kevin.
sulene

Re: remembering kevin

Postby tamh1234 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm

(((((((hugs))))))), my heart aches for you. I know how you feel...I've been there.
I love you, little brother, and miss you more than words could ever say.
Kenny 9/10/61 - 08/24/10
Theresa
tamh1234
Regular

Postby vejoan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Kevin is surely an old soul. That is why his eyes were so deep and so wise. Kevin is not so far from you. Take heart that he sees you and knows your love for him.
vejoan

Postby sulene » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 am

THANK U VEJOAN, YOUR KIND WORDS LEFT TEARS IN MY EYES. U ARE SO RIGHT, KEVI WAS AN OLD SOUL..WISE BEYOND HIS YEARS. AND U SAYING THAT KEV IS NOT SO FAR FROM ME, MAKES ME FEEL HIM CLOSE, AGAIN. I WILL ALLWAYS LOVE HIM....LOVE SURE DOESNT STOP AT DEATH, IT JUST CARRIES ON.....HUGS!!
sulene

Postby sulene » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 am

THANK U TAMH...YOUR HUGS AND WORDS COMFORTS ME. I HOPE YOUR HURT GETS MORE BEARABLE IN TIME..HUGS!!
sulene

Return to Memories