'Positively' Negative... : -(

How does grief make you feel? Angy? Sad? Lonely? Afraid? Worried? Tired? Empty?

'Positively' Negative... : -(

Postby insearchofpeace » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Last edited by insearchofpeace on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insearchofpeace
Regular

Re: 'Positively' Negative... : -(

Postby Bereaved1 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

You're right. People can be unbearably cruel. Our challenge is to always have something to do that is our own to help us be resilient, survive and thrive independently of them. A while ago, to keep going - but not deny that I have been hurt by stupid people, I decided to reply to everybody on this board who had 0 replies. It worked until the site was down for a while, so I had lunch and am back. During this "family holiday" watching movies helps. Keep writing. (((hugs)))
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Re: 'Positively' Negative... : -(

Postby Drew48 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 pm

((((HUGS))) insearchofpeace.....Glad you "let it go" on here....now kick "its" ass into oblivion!!! YOU cannot deal with all this while trying to change "THEIR" blinkered "turn a blind eye" to it all $hit!.....time will tell if they ever "wake up and smell the roses" and if they don't it WASNT YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...inside you KNOW that, so please be kind to that lovely heart of yours it really has suffered enough already!!.......love and more ((hugs)) Drew X
Better to have loved and lost....than never loved at all....
Drew48
Regular

Return to Venting