Question...

Especially for those whose mothers or fathers died by suicide.

Re: Question...

Postby jamjam91 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 am

I didn't even see one of my brothers. My other brother isn't a big fan of me anymore- something to do with me being at college he thinks i escape it all and live in this fantasy world. great stufff... :/ My mom got mad at me becuase i went to church (no lie). When I'm already afraid to ask to leave the house to begin wtih, now even Church is sanctioned off-limits.
And people wonder why i hate home.
Oh, and one of my apartment-mates' mother yelled at my roommate and when my roommate left to cry in our room, i was then yelled at. it was beautiful in such a non-beautiful way. I left the apartment crying. after a horrible break, i had to return to this.
sorry, needed to vent.
jamjam91
Regular

Re: Question...

Postby Bereaved1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 am

jamjam, it sounds to me like your family is venting their negative emotions of anger and fear onto you. It sounds to me like this is the time for you to know when you are simply living your own life, have done nothing to warrant their rage and have to keep going being as kind and nice to them as possible. Try to understand them and not take anything personally when it is not about you.
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Previous

Return to Sons and Daughters