To young and good times

Especially for those whose mothers or fathers died by suicide.

To young and good times

Postby dadsailish » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 pm

i was onley about 8 or 9 when my dad died and i was realy young he was the bestest dad to me. whenever i sat on dads lap he'd poke me or tickle me witch realy made me laugh :lol: and he pushed me on the swing and when he was sitting down i climbed up and sit on his shoulders and when we go to mcdonalds he always let peaple in front and my dad was verry cairing and he alwaysed picked me up from school. but when i see other kids with thier dad i feel left out and jeluis and upset :cry: i feel like i was abandend from my father and im 10 know and i still think those thorts. my dad was a good father the bestest dad ever to me i just wish his presents would be with me. :( and his present would give me a sighn that his here with me and once i was watching t.v and i heard a breathing in my ear i was i little bit scared i fort it was my dad and since that verry day i never heard any presents ever again. at least i had that one sight, i do watch ghoust hunters and some of you might think thats silly but i dont care i beilevin ghoust so ya onley if my dad was here with me still.
dadsailish

Re: To young and good times

Postby Bereaved1 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 pm

aillish, do you have anybody to talk to about how you feel? you have a lot of sad thoughts that are very normal when you lose your dad. it would be good if you could have somebody to trust to talk to. this website has pictures of kids your age who are in grief like you are http://www.comfortzonecamp.org/ I know the camps are in America but maybe there are some where you are.

(((hugs)))
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby dadsailish » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 pm

thanks but i dont know my mum mighte have to check first :roll:
dadsailish

Postby psyquestor » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 am

The grief camps are very good for children who have lost someone they love to suicide. It's nice to be able to talk with someone who understands some of what you're feeling. Losing a parent is so hard and my heart hurts for you. Maybe your Mom can find a "good grief" camp in your area or one nearby. Also it's a good idea to talk with Mom about what you're feeling too.

I'm glad you've found the group, but so sorry you lost your Dad. (((hugs)))
Tammy
Proud Army Mom

I thought I would lay down and die after losing my Son to suicide.
Instead I chose to fight the monster that killed him.
http://www.afsp.org

Hold On, Pain Ends
psyquestor
Supporting

Return to Sons and Daughters